Maternity Photo Shoot
Package Price: ₹ 14,999 + taxes
- 2 – 3 Hours shoot session
- Unlimited clicks with all digital high definition photos on CD
- Indoor and Outdoor photo shoots
- Touch-up included for the 20 photos of your choice (covering color & light correction with basic skin retouching)
- 2 (12 x 18) Professional quality photo prints
- Online Gallery Access
- Ability to order extra prints online at any time
Please feel free to reach out to us for any further query on above deliverables.
Tips for Maternity Photo Shoot
- Moisturize that belly!
- Gather your props to bring along – ultrasound printout, alphabet blocks that spell your baby’s name, baby shoes, stuffed animals, flowers, whatever you’ve seen in other maternity photos that you like.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable and pretty in – long, flowy skirts, especially solids are nice, and strapless bras that coordinate with them. Tube dresses are great for showing off your shape. Bring a pair of regular jeans, not the belly panel ones. A button-up shirt also makes it easy to transition into showing your belly.
- If you’re doing semi-nude/implied nude photos, bras and underwear will create noticeable lines on your skin, so wear loose-fitting clothing to the shoot. You can add undergarments as necessary for photos later in the shoot.
- Do bring your significant other! They’ll make a great prop for your photos, and greatly expand on the number of different photos you can make during your shoot. They should bring outfits that coordinate with what you’ll be wearing, or a dark long-sleeved shirt or sweater and dark pants. The focus should always be on you, your expressions, your emotions, your personality, your joy and your connection.
There is a big variation of price range for any to all kinds of professional photography photo shoots, and varies by what exactly are you looking for. All photoshoots and photography quotes may vary with the customization you may add on. All our work is done with the best Nikon and Cannon DSLR cameras in the industry and our DSLR PHOTOSHOOT techniques helps us delivering the professional photography results in all the arenas. Your coordination with camera make photography easier for our professionals as well, and we get the best candid photography results in the least amount of time.