Package Price: ₹ 14,999 + taxes
- 2 – 3 Hours shoot session
- Unlimited clicks with all digital high definition photos on CD
- Touch-up included for the 15 photos of your choice (covering color & light correction with basic skin retouching)
- 2 (12 x 18) Professional quality photo prints
- Online Gallery Access
- Ability to order extra prints online at any time
Please feel free to reach out to us for any further query on above deliverables.
Tips for Newborn Baby Photography
Diapers – Please take off your baby’s diaper a little before the session so any diaper lines have time to disappear. Nothing is the best wardrobe for a newborn – no outfit fits a newborn well, and they often look swallowed in clothes.
However, in case you want to use diapers cloth diapers are classy and stylish, but if you don’t use them, bring bloomers or decorative diaper covers, solids preferred.
Be prepared for messes. Babies don’t care where they use the bathroom. Please have wipes and extra diapers handy.
Outfit – Most outfits tend to visually overwhelm newborns in pictures. If you do have a special outfit recommendation is keeping it to just one as babies tend to get cranky during outfit changes.
- Dad – Have a fresh shave or trim, and use a new razor with shaving cream and a moisturizing after-shave lotion to limit bumps and redness. Make sure nails are clean and trimmed. Wash your hands. Clean up your shoes.
- For wardrobe, go for jeans or pants, tucked polo or dress shirt with a belt, or go casual with just a T-shirt or untucked polo, button-up short sleeve, etc. In general, whatever your wife tells you to wear. Again you don’t have to perfectly match the rest of the family, just wear something that coordinates. However just make sure avoid wearing white or another bright color such as red, teal, green or yellow which can give off a color cast.
- Mom – Women know what to wear, but in general, unless you are extremely thin you may want to wear something that covers your upper-arms. Long- or 3/4-sleeve tops are very flattering. If you wear jewelry, aim for subtlety, and be aware of it twisting or turning.
- Kids – Same advice as above, but again, everything needn’t match, simply coordinate with the parents’ outfits. If Dad’s in a T-shirt, don’t put the kids in dress shirts – make it make sense.
- Time – Newborn portrait sessions can last longer than regular sessions as we have no idea how they will be feeling that day, so be prepared to spend anywhere from 1-3 hours at your session, so just feel free to bring yourselves bottled water, snacks that won’t mess up your clothing, makeup. Babies sense their parent’s feelings and nerves.
- Please remember to stay calm and relaxed so that your baby will be as well. Babies that are calm and relaxed are easier to fall asleep and pose.
Book your shoot around your baby’s feeding and nap times, work with the natural rhythm of your baby. The perfect time to shoot is right when the baby would be laying down for a nap.
Feed baby 30 minutes before the session so he will be full. Full babies sleep better. Remember your baby will most likely cry. Its OK, He or She may not sleep as well or go to sleep that quickly. Its fine, babies aren’t used to being repositioned and posed every few minutes.
Family portrait– For family pictures, please have a couple of dark-colored shirts on hand (they don’t necessarily have to be black, just dark enough to provide a good backdrop for the baby).
Props – Please bring Clean blankets. Accessories are good, though – little hats, dainty headbands, boys in crocheted hats, etc. Bring sentimental items like the quilt that Grandma made for the baby, a baby blanket from your own childhood – they’re great for the youngster to lay on. Props may include your kids’ favorite toys. Some ideas include jump rope, chalk, bubbles, balloons, giant lollipops, costumes, sunglasses, Radio Flyer wagons.
If your baby takes a pacifier, bring it – if they’re bottle fed, bring an extra bottle to help put the baby to sleep.
Smile – Please try to smile for the entire duration of the “posed family photos.” It might be tricky to get a smile out of your child at times, so we need you to be ready in that split second your child flashes that fabulous face you want on your wall.
There is a big variation of the price range for any to all kinds of professional photography photo shoots and varies by what exactly are you looking for. All photoshoots and photography quotes may vary with the customization you may add on.
All our work is done with the best Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras in the industry and our DSLR PHOTOSHOOT techniques help us delivering the professional photography results in all the arenas. Your coordination with the camera make photography easier for our professionals as well, and we get the best candid photography results in the least amount of time.